|All fees in US Dollars.||On or Before
October 30, 2015
|Between October 31 & December 18, 2015||After December 18, 2015|
|Exhibition Only Participant
(Registration is required. Those without badges will not be allowed access to the Exhibition.)
Full Conference Registration Includes:
Short Course Registration:
Short course registration is not included in the conference fee schedule above. You may add short courses to your conference registration using the Online form.
Short Course Only registration is available and you need not be registered for the SLAS2016 Conference and Exhibition to attend. Short Course registration is available using the 'Register Now' button at the top of this page.
For a complete list and schedule of SLAS2016 Short Courses and course fees, please click here.
SLAS is pleased to offer discounted registration to students. Student registration is available Online, but students should be prepared to upload a copy of their valid and current student ID at the time of registration. Student registrations will not be confirmed until a valid copy of student ID is received by SLAS. Please see the registration grid above for student registration pricing.
Student conference registration does not include short course registration though a discounted rate for short courses is also available to students. For a complete list and schedule of SLAS2016 Short Courses and course fees, please click here.
Student registration is available using the 'Register Now' button at the top of this page.
Discounted Registration for Groups:
SLAS is pleased to offer a discount of 20% off each full conference SLAS2016 registration for groups registering individuals in increments of five (5) registrants from the same company. To qualify:
- All five registrants must pay the applicable full-conference registration rate.
- All registrants must be from the same company and registered at the same time.
- Full payment must be received at the time of registration.
- Student registrations are not eligible for this group discount and will not apply to the minimum of five required.
- Short course registration fees are not discounted as part of this program. Group registration participants may register for SLAS2016 Short Courses, but only the full-conference registration fee will be discounted.
- Group registration discounts are only available Online using the 'Register Now' button at the top of this page.
All registrations must be entered at the same time to qualify for the group discount rate.
Online registration (Credit Card Only): Online registration is the only method of registration available to groups wishing to register at the group rate.
- The key contact will register each individual within the group during the same session and receive an order summary and confirmation for the entire group.
- Each member of the group will receive an individual email confirmation.
Short Course and student registrants are not eligible for this group discount program. Discounts are available only in increments of five (5). Discounted registrants may also register for SLAS2016 Short Courses, but only the full-conference conference registration fee will be discounted. Short Course registration fees are not discounted as part of this program.
Registration Discount Details
In order to register at a discounted rate(s) as noted above, SLAS2016 Registration must receive all registration forms and payment by the appropriate date, as listed below. Forms received by SLAS2016 Registration without payment (i.e. fax copies of a check) will not be accepted. Registrations are not honored until payment is received.
- SLAS Member's Only Discount*: October 30, 2015
- Early-Bird Registration Discount: December 18, 2015
*Note Regarding SLAS Membership Discount: If your SLAS membership will expire prior to December 31, 2015, you must first renew your membership prior to taking advantage of the member discounts for the conference. You may renew your membership during the conference registration process.
Unemployed Individual Registration Waiver
Registration waivers are available upon request and qualification for those individuals wishing to attend SLAS2016 whom are currently unemployed. The Unemployment Waiver is available for qualifying participants who are unemployed as of November, 2016. To request a registration waiver, please complete the waiver request form and submit to Amy McGorry via email at email@example.com. Requests will be confirmed upon review.
Click here to download the PDF waiver request form.
Methods of Registration
- Fax/Mail In Registration (Check or Credit Card Payments)
For fax or mail-in registrations, please download the SLAS2016 Registration Form, fill out and mail or fax with payment (credit card information or enclosed check) to:
c/o Convention Data Services
107 Waterhouse Road
Bourne, MA 02532
Those participants whom register Online will receive a confirmation email immediately upon successful completion of the registration.
Those whom register via Fax or Mail will receive a confirmation email within three (3) weeks; if not, please call SLAS2016 Registration at +1.508.743.8572.
Badge Pick Up
Badges and credentials will NOT be mailed in advance of SLAS2016. All registrants should plan to pick up their credentials and badge when they arrive at SLAS2016 prior to entering any official SLAS2016 event. Credentials may be picked up at SLAS2016 Registration located in the Exhibition Hall B lobby of the San Diego Convention Center during the following hours:
|Saturday, January 23||7:30 am-5 pm|
|Sunday, January 24||7:30 am-5 pm|
|Monday, January 25||7:30 am-6:00 pm|
|Tuesday, January 26||7:30 am-6:00 pm|
|Wednesday, January 27||8:00 am-1:30 pm|
Changes to Registration:
Conference Refund Policy:
Conference and/or Short Course registration cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to:
c/o Convention Data Services
107 Waterhouse Road
Bourne, MA 02532
Please note that all refunds will be issued in the same format as payment was received. All cancellations will be processed and refunds distributed within 30 days of the close of the conference. The following cancellation request deadlines apply:
- On or before December 11, 2015 are subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- After December 11, 2015 are not refundable.
Membership dues refunds for dues purchased via SLAS2016 registration must be approved by SLAS and are not refundable via SLAS2016 Registration. To request a membership dues refund, please contact Mary Geismann, Manager of Administration and Member Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Case of Emergencies:
SLAS will utilize the official SLAS2016 conference app to push emergency notifications out to participants. Additionally, a detailed emergency procedures plan is in place developed in partnership with the facility. Announcements will be made as appropriate at all official SLAS2016 events should an emergency arise.
Terms and Conditions:
PARTICIPANT LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE AGREEMENT
I, the undersigned, desire to participate in the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening's ("SLAS") SLAS2016, 5th Annual International Conference and Exhibition in San Diego, CA, USA on January 23-27, 2016 ("Event"). In exchange for being permitted to participate in and enjoy the benefits of the Event, I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- ASSUMPTION OF RISKS. I acknowledge my Event participation may expose me to various risks and dangers. I hereby assume all risks associated with my Event participation, including for personal injury, death, loss of or damage to my property, or any other loss.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, AND ACTIONS. To the extent permitted by applicable law, I hereby waive all claims against, release from all liability (including for negligence), and agree not to bring any action against, SLAS or its directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, representatives, contractors, successors, and assigns (collectively, "Released Persons") for personal injury, death, loss of or damage to my property, or any other loss related to my Event participation.
- DEFENSE AND INDEMNIFICATION. I shall defend and indemnify SLAS and the Released Persons from all losses, liabilities, claims, and actions (including reasonable attorney's fees and litigation expenses), related to: (i) my acts or omissions; (ii) my Event participation; (iii) the rights granted by me to SLAS under this Agreement; or (iv) my breach of this Agreement.
- PUBLICITY PERMISSION. I grant SLAS a worldwide, sub-licensable, assignable, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free right (but not the obligation) to photograph, record, digitize, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works based on, publically perform, publically display, and otherwise use and exploit my name, image, likeness, voice, biographical information, and other personal characteristics as they may appear in photographs, recordings (audio and visual), writings, messages, and other materials (collectively, "Materials") related to the Event, in all formats and media now known or hereinafter created, for any purpose, including for advertising, trade, and commercial purposes. I acknowledge SLAS is the owner of the Materials and I have no right to inspect or approve the Materials or SLAS's use of the Materials.
- MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, excluding its choice of law rules. Any action must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Kane County, Illinois. If a court finds a provision of this Agreement unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement remains in effect. As to the provision found unenforceable, the provision is not void, but is to be reformed and enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law. This Agreement is binding on me and my heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns.
ALL SLAS2016 REGISTRANTS MUST ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. UNDERSTAND THAT BY INDICATING "I ACCEPT" ON THE SLAS2016 REGISTRATION FORM, I AM ENTERING INTO A LEGAL AGREEMENT, WHICH BINDS ME TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND THAT I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE SLAS AND THE RELEASED PERSONS.